COORDINATE ALL RANGE USE THROUGH VENUE OPERATOR ROBERT ROSSER AT
307-277-0318 or email@example.com
No membership dues unless in CMBC Programs.
Red Book Safety Certification required to be on range.
RSO required to open & operate range during practice session.
- Single Use: $15/day
- Annual: Individual $180, Family $300 (2 people) or $375 (3+ people) Annual Range card good from 01NOV-31OCT
Range Use Cards must be brought with you every time you visit the range as RSOs will request to see it. CMBC will provide range cards when payment is received.
CMBC Thanksgiving Camp 19-26NOV2022:
- 10-12pm each day. $300/ 8 sessions & Includes ski pass but you need to fill out form and turn into CMBC. Enables skiing on Biathlon and Nordic trails.
CMBC Winter Program DEC-APR: All ages and abilities welcome and encouraged!
- 2-3 sessions week $700 (M,W,Th)
- 1 session per week $500
- 10% off for additional siblings/ family members
- Private lessons available $100/ session
- Red Book Safety Certification available at $50
Please contact Rob Rosser for more details.
– or –